Change Narrative and Communication
Webinar 2 in our series on Behavioral Science in Organizational Change Management
Webinar based on our upcoming book
In 2023, Philip Jordanov and Beirem Ben Barrah wrote a book on applying behavioral science in organizational change management. It will be published globally by Wiley in May 2024 and we designed this webinar series to share the behavioral insights and evidence-based interventions discussed in the book with change management, HR, DEI, L&D, and other professionals.
Book-Related Webinar Series
The book explores evidence-based change management, a behaviorally informed and human-centric methodology for managing change across your organization. Here is a book outline:
- Part 1 discusses the fundamentals of…
- Organizational Change Management
- Behavioral Science
- Behaviorally Informed Change Management
- Evidence-Based Interventions
- Part 2 explores how BeSci can be applied in 6 areas of OCM…
- Planning & Risk Management
- Narrative & Communication (focus of this webinar)
- Leadership Support
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Measuring Change
- Learning & Development
The button seems broken but it works and you’ll get an email!
Change Narrative and Communication Webinar
Wednesday January 17, 2024 at 12 AM CET on MS Teams
In this webinar, you will discover how to integrate behavioral science into your change narrative & communication strategies. In this webinar designed for professionals committed to driving lasting change in their organizations, we’ll discuss…
- Overcoming Resistance with Storytelling: Learn how relatable storytelling fosters trust and shared purpose, essential in driving change initiatives
- Building Trust with Public Narrative: Explore how the public narrative can be a powerful tool in change communication, rooted in personal stories and shared values.
- Multi-Channel Communication with 30-3-30-3: Discover strategies to effectively use diverse communication channels for increased stakeholder engagement.
Date: Wednesday January 17, 2024
Time: 12 AM CET
Location: MS Teams (link in email after you register)